We have just released a new version (2.1.1) that includes many new improvements!
New options when to set the automated emails:
- send emails when the user's role has changed
- send emails when the user cancels his/her subscription
- a shortcode that will be replaced with a link to reset a password
- a shortcode that will be replaced with a link to unsubscribe from the automated emails
- a shortcode that will be replaced with a link to display the current role
- set CC emails for each automated email separately (useful for teams)
- a visible flag in the pending email list indicating that the pending email won't be sent because the user unsubscribed
- various bug fixes
Check our website:
A page with a list of all functions of s2emails:
Thank you for your support!
This is how adding a new pending email looks like now:
@minbori - I double checked this. If the "reminder emails" flag is turned off, the pending emails for the user won't be sent. I also added an extra info into the pending emails list to make it clear Thanks for the message!