How to upgrade from s2 FREE on a standalone site to s2 PRO on a multisite

I am running s2Member (free version) on a WP Standalone site.

I am migrating to a multisite network installation and I want to upgrade to s2Member PRO.

How do I do that?

In the Network Admin page of my multisite, I click the “s2Member® Pro (Upgrade)” link in the upper-right-corner of the screen but nothing happens…the s2 Multisite Config page remains blank.

Also, I am running the current standalone site as www.example.com and the multisite that I am migrating to as dev.example.com. Once I complete the migration, I plan to switch dev.example.com to www.example.com. Does that complicate my paid-for upgrade to PRO?

Please help me with the steps to (a) upgrade to PRO and (b) complete the migration from dev. to www.

Thank you.

Please see https://s2member.com/installation/ for installation instructions. The Pro version is an add-on to the s2Member Framework, so ‘upgrading to Pro’ involves purchasing the Pro add-on, and then uploading it to your wp-content/plugins/ directory. (You should leave the s2Member Framework active, as it’s required to run the Pro add-on.)

I am having trouble copying the WP Tables from my standalone install to my Multisite install prior to upgrading @raamdev . I can copy everything okay but the PayPal “Paid Subscr. ID”, “# Of Logins” and “Last Login Time” data is not showing up in the user’s admin panel in WordPress. So I fear that I am losing the ability for the recurring payments to come through PayPal.

So I am wondering how best to go about this.

Can I / Should I follow this process:

Step 1: upgrade my s2member standalone version to Pro
Step 2: somehow copy the upgraded Pro version to WP Multisite through your export/import?

If so, how exactly do I do this? Are there specific steps I can go through to migrate from a free standalone installation to a paid for multisite installation?

Hi @raamdev. Might you be able to assist me with migrating (Export/Import via s2Member Pro) my users from a standalone site to a multisite? See my thread at WordPress Table Comparison between Free Version and Paid-for Pro Version and look at the today’s posts at the bottom of the thread.

Thank you in advance!!