Any current s2-paypal tutorials/videos?

Hello forum
Pro/unlimited owner for over a decade.

Are there any CURRENT (within the past 12 months) detailed s2-paypal tutorials or instructional videos?

I having a horrible time connecting and testing paypal - mostly because the 7+ year old documentation and tutorials are no longer up to date. I’ve spent over a week going down rabbit-holes with no satisfactory results (documentation, youtube, random searches, etc.)

Alternatively - if anyone is willing to mentor me, step-by-step to eliminate any confusion or opportunities for errors, through the s2 and PayPal process:

• PayPal Options section
  • Live connection
  • Sandbox connection
  • Sandbox testing
  • PDT/Auto Return
  • Emails
  • EOT
  • Thank you pages
  • etc.

I would be absolutely thrilled to put together a video and post here and for Christian to use as he sees fit.

Thank you very much in advance :slightly_smiling_face:
Tom

Hi Tray.

Pro/unlimited owner for over a decade.

Nice to have you around! :smiley:

Are there any CURRENT ( within the past 12 months ) detailed s2-paypal tutorials or instructional videos?

No, nothing that recent. I intend to make new ones, but since I’m about to change the interface, I was waiting for that first so the videos would not be outdated almost immediately.

Alternatively - if anyone is willing to mentor me, step-by-step to eliminate any confusion or opportunities for errors , through the s2 and PayPal process:

I’ll be happy to guide you.

First check out what I wrote here: Paypal setup question

Try following it, and then tell me any questions you have.

:slight_smile: