Wrapping multiple shortcodes not working

I am attempting to wrap multiple shortcodes according to instructions, but it doesn’t seem to work:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form modify=“1” level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$0.01 USD / One Time (for 1 additional year access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“harrisburgcameraclub.org” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.01” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form modify=“1” level=“2” ccaps="" desc="$0.01 USD / One Time (for 1 additional year access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“harrisburgcameraclub.org” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.01” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form modify=“1” level=“3” ccaps="" desc="$0.01 USD / One Time (for 1 additional year access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“harrisburgcameraclub.org” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.01” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]

Can anyone help?

That’s too vague to provide anyone with anything to go on. What precisely happens when you paste that on a page? Can you paste the URL so that we can see for ourselves?

Sure here is the URL of the page: http://harrisburgcameraclub.org/wrapped-shortcodes

Thanks!

Your closing tag is wrong. You have omitted the forward slash. It needs to look like this:

[/s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]
1 Like

Thank you! I can’t believe I missed that!

To be fair, I missed it when I first looked at your code. Glad it turned out to be an easy fix!