Wrapping Multiple Shortcodes not working Need help ASAP

I have my code wrapped but the dropdown option is not showing:

https://rayrolando.com/become-a-member/

And here is the code:
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$14.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing SILVER access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“rayrolando.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“14.00” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“2” ccaps="" desc="$19.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing GOLD access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“rayrolando.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“19.00” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“2” ccaps="" desc="$209.00 USD / One Time (for 1 year GOLD access, non-recurring)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“rayrolando.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“209.00” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“BN” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“3” ccaps="" desc="$26.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing PLATINUM access)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“rayrolando.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“26.00” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]
[/s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]

Hi Kim.

Did a quick test, and it worked for me.

Screenshot_2019-09-20%20Test%20misc%20s2Member%20Membership%20Plugin%20for%20WordPress

:slight_smile:

Use the Classic Editor block if you have Gutenberg. When pasting your code to a Paragraph block, it split each line to a separate block instead of keeping them together.

By the way, in the parent shortcode you can put the attributes that are common to all the childs, e.g.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form ccaps="" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“rayrolando.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0”]
	[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“1” desc="$14.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing SILVER access)" ra=“14.00” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” /]
	[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“2” desc="$19.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing GOLD access)" ra=“19.00” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” /]
	[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“2” desc="$209.00 USD / One Time (for 1 year GOLD access, non-recurring)" ra=“209.00” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“BN” /]
	[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“3” desc="$26.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing PLATINUM access)" ra=“26.00”  rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” /]

Where did you do the test? On my site? I still can not get it to work. I am now getting this error:

Invalid form configuration. Missing “level” attribute. Membership Level. Must be numeric [1-4], or an asterisk (*).

ALso I am not using gutenberg nor is there a

separating each line. Please advise

@clavaque can I give you login? We have members trying to purchase and are unable to due to this glitch.

Sure, drop me a message here (click on my name, and then the blue message button).

Done.

I see… In the console it says that the s2Member JavaScript file was not loaded.

Loading failed for the with source “https://rayrolando.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-…36379aa32e0d51056d49099&qcABC=1&ver=190822-190822-2133161580”.

I get a 403 error when trying to load it.

Sorting that out will most likely take care of the behavior you see in the pro-form.

Is this a server issue? Theme issue? How do you advise we sort this out?

I wrote our server and here is what they said:
When I inspected the form in the browser I see the following two errors:

Code:

http://devv.rayrolando.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_css=1&qcABC=1&ver=190822-190822-864219610 500 (Internal Server Error)
http://devv.rayrolando.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_js_w_globals=1&qcABC=1&ver=190822-190822-864219610 net::ERR_ABORTED 500 (Internal Server Error)

I checked the server logs and no errors are recorded about this. Mod_security is also not affecting your website. The file permissions are also as they should be.

I ran a few tests by disabling plugins and even changing the theme but nothing helped. Then I reversed my changes.

I also tested with different PHP versions but neither of them showed results. The issue appears to be in the website itself

Hello- we got the form working but when I use your code or mine I am getting this error:
Invalid form configuration. Missing “level” attribute. Membership Level. Must be numeric [1-4], or an asterisk (*).

I have numeric levels in there. Why am i getting this warning?

Now when I try loading the file, I get this message:

Your server is running PHP version 5.4.45 but WordPress 5.2.3 requires at least 5.6.20.

I’m sure that’s from your PHP version tests.

The file should load wihtout issue. Before I was getting a 403, so it seemed like a permissions thing.

I have numeric levels in there. Why am i getting this warning?

Most likely because of the JS issue. The pro-form needs its JavaScript to work correctly. I try the checkout options in another site, and don’t get that error. So it’s specific to your installation, and the JS issue is the most obvious thing to fix.

Back to you @clavaque
This is what the server said when I told them it was a JS issue:

I investigated the reported issue and I was not able to find any server issues regarding the error you are getting. I also checked your website’s PHP version and it is using version 7.1. I also checked the cache configuration and flushed all possible caches but the error is still there. I inspected the browser console too and found one missing .js file but it shouldn’t be related to the issue:

https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/challenge?k=kim

I would advice you to contact the plugin developer for this issue, check the configuration of the plugin or check for conflicting plugins as this is most probably causing your issue.

Can you please take a deeper look. We are still losing business this is essential.

Thanks for the update.

Great! Now it’s loading it…

view-source:https://rayrolando.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_js_w_globals=7ad656452c730cf2c6d46e8d5e5ae94c&qcABC=1&ver=190822-190822-2297350976

view-source:https://rayrolando.com/wp-content/plugins/s2member/s2member-o.php?ws_plugin__s2member_css=1&qcABC=1&ver=190822-190822-2297350976

I still get the level missing message, when I see it not missing in the shorcode… I can’t reproduce it on my site, thougn, and am not sure what’s causing it on your site…

Hmm…

I tried a bunch of different tests, reviewed the s2 code that validates the shortcode, etc… Tried a bunch of different blocks in Gutenberg, tested your shortcodes on my own websites removing unused attributes… Still couldn’t get rid of that notice, although I did other checkout options tests with my own shortcodes and they worked fine! Until I noticed something…

Your shortcode had some of the attribute values wrapped in different double-quotes. The seemed like the slanted ones. I thought it worth a shot to try changing them for the normal, straight ones, usually used in code… Error gone.

It’s now working without the notice on your page.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form ccaps="" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="rayrolando.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0"]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" desc="$14.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing SILVER access)" ra="14.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" desc="$19.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing GOLD access)" ra="19.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" desc="$209.00 USD / One Time (for 1 year GOLD access, non-recurring)" ra="209.00" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="BN" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="3" desc="$26.00 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing PLATINUM access)" ra="26.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" /]

Compare this one to the one I pasted above, also with highlighting, and you’ll see they’re different. And I didn’t change that when I rearranged the shortcodes before, I was just selecting and moving. I guess it’s from when you pasted the shortcodes here without a code block, the forum must have changed the quotes for style, and it wasn’t obvious to me then. :pray:

Man… First time I come across this in all these years! lol… Well, there’s always a first.

I’m glad I was able to help you sort it out, finally. :slight_smile:

YAY!!! Thank you @clavaque for seeing this through with me. That was a journey lol.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: