Wordpress admin cannot access All Users

Hello Guys,

I need help once more.

I just noticed that my wordpress admin account cannot access all users.

once i click that i get sent to the homepage.

I hav tried disabling all plugins. Same thing.

This is the coontent of my .htaccess file

BEGIN s2Member GZIP exclusions

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (^|\?|&)s2member_file_download\=.+ [OR] RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} (^|\?|&)no-gzip\=1 RewriteRule .* - [E=no-gzip:1] # END s2Member GZIP exclusions

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L] RewriteRule ^modules/aa405a34/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/akismet/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/8eca1565/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/ff957fea/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/ea0b45b5/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/disable-comments/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/ec8b1af3/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/duplicator/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/585752ad/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/zemanta/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/8c912714/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/google-privacy-policy/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/fe1366c9/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/12fbdb43/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/better-wp-security/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/514a47aa/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/limit-login-attempts/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/b76088d3/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/link-juice-keeper/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/0f2b4156/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/nav-menu-roles/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/d7c54d0d/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/s2member/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/48c15220/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/sidebar-login/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/d6f1083b/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/simple-full-screen-background-image/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/e563f7ee/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/sspro/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/a0c3c960/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/tablepress/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/03ea64e6/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/tac/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/efec2400/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/whitelist-ip-for-limit-login-attempts/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/5bb3512d/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/21213b02/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/wp-content-copy-protection/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^lib/(.*) /wp-includes/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^file/(.*) /wp-content/uploads/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^modules/(.*) /wp-content/plugins/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^template/main\.css //index.php?style_wrapper=1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^template/(.*) /wp-content/themes/unicon/$1 [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^do_ajax\.php /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^user_submit\.php /wp-comments-post.php [QSA,L] RewriteRule ^wp-content/themes/unicon/screenshot\.png|readme\.html|license\.txt|wp-content/debug\.log|wp-includes/$ /nothing_404_404 [QSA,L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

END WordPress

And yes i do have ssl installed on the domain and i am using this plugin for ssl support

Pleaseif anyone can assist

Please show also a link to a user, that you click and go to homepage. May hide your domain.

Also a question: Why you have those rules with “modules”, “lib”, “file” etc? What plugin/theme creates them? Or you migrate from other CMS to WP?

I use a plugin called hide my wp.

This is the url, https://xxxxx.com/wp-admin/users.php

So i delted the wp install. Installed only wp and s2.

The moment changed the site url in general settings to https://

The issue was triggered. Admin cannot access, https://xxxx.com/wp-admin/users.php

It redirects admin to homepage

Well, don’t really know what to suggest… I can not remember about any s2M settings, related to SSL. Try to set SSL before to install s2M, maybe? Or there is something wrong with your hosting… Not sure.

In General Options -> Login Welcome Page make sure that Always Redirect ... is set to No. If not, change it to No and save the settings at the bottom of the page

Noting that I’ve filed a bug report for this here: https://github.com/websharks/s2member/issues/1009