Where did I customize the welcome email?

I know I must have customized an email sent to a newcomer who bought a course (the custom email states to log in to get their bonus), but I just can’t find out where it was customized. I need to change that email so can you redirect me to the right place?
I must have customized that email several years ago!

I looked under Email configuration, but that is not it.

It is an automatic email sent after purchase asking the user to create an account if they haven’t done so yet.

Can you help?

Carole, unless you are using another plugin to do this instead, I think you need to go to General Options -> Email Configuration -> New User Email Configuration

That is the first place I looked as it seemed like the logical place, but it does not match the email that has been sent.

This is what a new member received:

Thanks !
You have successfully purchased the Basic Scrap Course.
If you haven’t already done so, the next step is to Register a Username for the Campus.
Complete your registration here:
[link]
If you have any trouble, please feel free to contact us.
Once your registation is completed, you can login and access your bonuses here:
[link]
Enjoy your stay in the Campus,

But this is what shows in the customization of the new member email:

Hi %%user_full_name%%,

Thank you for registering to the Scrapbook Campus.
Here are information you might want to keep in a safe place:

Username: %%user_login%%
Password: %%user_pass%%
%%wp_login_url%%

Since the computer generated the password for you, it is really ugly and just about impossible to remember, right? If you want to change it to something more meaningful and easier to remember, next time you log in, pretend that you don’t know the password (which is probably close to the truth), and click “Forgot Password”. This will start the process of resetting it with YOUR choice of password.

Have fun and see you in the Campus

As you can see, it is not AT ALL the same thing. The email seemed associated with the particular course they purchase, but I just can’t figure out where I edited it (as I obviously did, and no, I didn’t use any other plugin for it).

Then, as I wondered, I think you have another plugin installed that has taken over this function.

Is it a Modification email? Under PayPal options?