Welcome to the WP Sharks™ Community

Welcome. Great to have you! :grin:

What can you discuss here?

You can discuss the Lite (free) or the Pro versions of our software. You can ask questions, help others solve problems, and make new friends. All we ask is that you search for existing answers to your questions before opening a new topic; i.e., there is a search box in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Please use the search box. It will save everyone (including you) some time.

Is this a public forum?

Yes. With the exception of PMs (private messages), everything that you post here is public. Please treat this discussion forum with the same respect you would a public park. We, too, are a shared community resource — a place to share skills, knowledge and interests through ongoing conversation.

What are my chances? Will others help me?

If you are willing to help others, they will be willing to help you. :wink: Before posting, please take a moment to review the latest topics and offer assistance wherever you can. Others appreciate this.

By helping others …

• You break the ice. It’s a great way to introduce yourself to the community. People appreciate it when you try to help. Don’t be shy. Go ahead, jump right into a discussion if you can help.

• It reduces the number of unanswered threads, which clears a path for others to see your topic faster. Note that we have several community members who volunteer their time regularly. They find joy in helping others succeed. However, there are only 24 hours in a day. Help em’ out!

• It allows you to see how challenging this is. Helping others can be difficult & time-consuming. Most of us have learned to appreciate clear & concise questions—as opposed to long backstories. Brevity is key.

Words we have learned to live by:

“The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending; and to have the two as close together as possible.” George Burns

Tip: Screenshots help! Get TinyTake. Or try SnagIt.

Where should I post a new topic? Are there categories?

Yes. Please choose the appropriate category for your topic before posting. From the front page of our forums, at the top of the screen you will find a list of all categories. These categories correlate with products created by WP Sharks™. Choose a category and create a new topic.

Anything else I should know?

Yes. Please take a moment to review these important guidelines.

1 Like