Webhooks, está falahando e não se comunicando com a stripe

Hey guys,

I’m having an issue with webhooks which is preventing me from communicating with Stripe.

My site has been working perfectly with s2member for over four months now, but suddenly something happened.

I reconfigured the webhooks and enabled s2member logging once more.

the page /?s2member_pro_stripe_notify=1 is giving error 200, it means it’s ok.

What’s your opinion?

Hmm…

I’d check Stripe’s logs for the webhook, and see if they provide more details. https://dashboard.stripe.com/webhooks/ and click on the s2 one.

Let me know what you find for the ones that failed.

:slight_smile:

These problems did not exist. After the last update of s2member, a problem with the webhook has arisen.

I can’t resolve this.

I already checked my server, I already checked cloudflare and I didn’t see anything abnormal.

Status is 200, normal, it should work.

Let me know what needs to be checked.

Thanks!

That shows that it got a 403 error, so it seems to be a server security thing…

Check out this article: https://s2member.com/kb-article/mod-security-odd-403-503-500-errors/

I’ll check it out. The interesting thing is that everything was working fine for over a year. And out of nowhere this error started to appear after the last S2 update.

What are the events in the stripe What are the most important events to trigger on the stripe?

I enabled all events, but the stripe does not recommend this practice.

These are the ones s2 acts on:

The interesting thing is that everything was working fine for over a year. And out of nowhere this error started to appear after the last S2 update.

I doubt the update had anything to do with that, since nothing changed in that part of s2. It can happen that the hosting changes something in its configuration, and it may coincide with a plugin update, but they’re not related. I’d find out with your hosting about those 403s, since it’s a server security thing, not something s2 would have control over.

Let me know what you find. :slight_smile:

I spoke with the hosting, they told me to create a new server, I created a new server and set up a new webhooks.

Just a question, do you choose the new API or the old one?

Let’s see if now it will work well!

Hope it works.

1 Like

I spoke with the hosting, they told me to create a new server, I created a new server and set up a new webhooks.

Odd that they didn’t just change the security setting. I hope that sorts it out for you.

Just a question, do you choose the new API or the old one?

That’s a new option… “Your current version” would be fine.

Let’s see if now it will work well!

Which security plugin would you recommend to use on WordPress site with s2Member?

I think the security plugin I was using on the site was blocking something.

I don’t have a particular one. I’ve seen mention of many good ones. You’d just need to tweak it a bit if some setting in it conflicts; for example the SG Security one messing with the file that handles s2’s JS and CSS. https://s2member.com/kb-article/mod-security-odd-403-503-500-errors/#toc-f41e7e50