Virtual Fitness Classes Pre-Sales Question

Trying to figure out if S2 will work in our scenario.
We are going to offer virtual classes will have the following offerings:

1. Drop-in: $10/class

2. Punch Cards:
    ----5 classes: $45
    ----10 classes: $80

3. Monthly Subscriptions:
    ----Recordings Only: $40
    ----Live Classes and Recordings: $70

There would be a potential of people buying multiple products (e.g. a punch card and recordings).

Would free version of S2Member with PayPal standard button integration will be sufficient for this or would we need Pro version?

Upon purchase I would like people to be directed to a landing page with the specific class info.

1 Like

I would suggest you look at WooCommerce. S2Member is not a booking plugin and does not have a shopping cart. You need both.

S2Member can be used in combination with other plugins to do many things and could probably be used to do this but you would need a coder involved.

Just one man’s two-cents worth :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply.
I thought on the features list for S2Member it mentions there’s no WooCommerce integration.
Does that mean we need a middle tier or ‘glue’ to make the 2 work?
Kinda like Event Espresso?

You got it :slight_smile:

S2Member does not know about Woo and Woo does not know about S2Member so they can’t be coordinated without you writing some custom code.

If you don’t want to write glue code, you would not use s2member…you would use Woo + Woo plugins.

The challenge with eCommerce is that you need to tie the product / service purchase to an external gateway to make the purchase, to WordPress status info to keep in synch with the gateway, and to WordPress content access protection to restrict access to paid content associated with the product / service.

Thus…S2Member does not know about Woo and Woo does not know about S2Member so they can’t be coordinated without you writing some custom code.

1 Like

You can’t use Woo to sell s2 access. You can use s2 to restrict access to Woo pages, though, but you’d use s2 to sell the s2 access.

I hope that makes sense. :slight_smile:

Hey @solwebsolutions, just wondering if you ever found a solution to this as I am trying to do something similar!.

Thanks!