Using Pro-Forms how to Lookup and Display the Tax Rate? (no solution yet)

Tax rates have been pre-configured within Tax Rate Calculations (Pro-Form) - is there any way for me to look up these values for myself, for example, if I know the country is GB, can I use this to lookup GB and then display “20%” within my Pro-Form Template ?

See https://s2member.com/kb-article/configuring-s2member-payment-gateways/#toc-41b32df4

Does not work!

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$10 USD + x% tax / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" cc=“USD” custom=“domain.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“99” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“GB” captcha=“0” /]

Using a “x%” as that article is suggesting does not get substituted for the Tax Rate!

As well as showing the Tax Rate within desc I also want to show the Tax Rate as where on my web page. So, I was thinking either a shortcode or some php code which would allow me to lookup the Tax Rate myself as I know the country code upfront before the web page loads.

x% is not a placeholder…it is just an algebraic example like saying xyz.com.

But having told me to read that article I was hoping that it was the answer but unfortunately that article does not answer my original question at all.

If S2Member does not provide any easy way to display the Tax Rate within desc and other places on the webpage then I will have to write some JS code to capture it of the screen as it is shown within s2member-pro-stripe-checkout-form-ajax-tax-div tag.

Its a shame that S2Member does not have a shortcode to display this information.