User Registration plugin integration?

Hello, I am using the User Registration plugin to add Woocommerce profile fields to a custom registration form in order to get shipping address automatically when a user registers for my site. The plugin generates a custom form that is placed on a new registration page via a shortcode, and this new page overrides the wordpress default form.

Will this work with s2Member paid subscriptions, or will it cause conflicts (as s2members uses the wordpress standard register form/URL)?

Is there a better way to add woocommerce address fields to the registration form?

Thanks for any insight!

Hi Justin.

It should be fine, but I haven’t personally tested it with Woo yet.

You can try the free s2Member Framework, and do your tests with it.

You can first try selling the access with s2 to a visitor that isn’t logged in, so after payment he signs up with the Woo form.

If using the Woo custom registration he doesn’t get the paid acces, then I’d try instead to register the user account first, and then while logged in, pay the premium access with s2.

The latter I’m pretty sure wouldn’t have a problem upgrading his account, and there wouldn’t be a problem with the registration, since registration and upgrade are done separately.

I plan to do some testing with Woo in the near future, but I’m pretty confident about what I said above.

Please, let me know how it goes after you try it! :slight_smile: