Upgrading from Level 1 to Level 2 after Trial Period

Hi guys, I need some quick help here, please. Ive been trying to figure out a way to charge $7 for 7 days access at level 1, and then have it charge $79 after the 7 day trial period and have the membership automatically upgrade to level 2 when the full payment is made.

I haven’t been able to make this possible, can someone please help me configure the form so that I can offer this $7 trial for 7 days at level 1 and then automatically move them to level 2 at $79 when their regular billing starts?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Jeff
Facing the same problem, uptill now i came to know that it can be handled with webhook (a php coded file ) which will respond as an event occurs on Stripe ( em using stripe). here event means like subscription started or payment successfully done e.g in your scenario its for $79.
Em stucked how this webhook communicates with s2member to upgrade or downgrade the user level.
Best
Malik.

Thank you so much for the response Malikasif, I really appreciate it. I really have no idea how to go about PHP coding this webhook. I wonder if anyone has an example of how they did it?

Best,

Jeff