Upgrade page for subscriber level users

Hey All,

I am trying to create an upgrade page for my past users who are now subscribers (wordpress term) which I assume is Level #0 S2Member.

I am having an issue with the page loading for subscribers (level #0) using this shortcode:

[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Monthly Membership / Description and pricing details here.” cc=“USD” custom=“app.prepineer.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“0.50” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” modify=“1” /]

When I try and load it from a user with level #0 (subscriber) it just returns a blank page.

However, when I change that users level to #1, the page loads just fine, so it’s something to do with the level #0.

There are no page restrictions set on this specific page and I would link you, but from my understanding, to view the upgrade form you need to be logged in.

If you have any direction that would be epic, thanks!

That shortcode restricts access to those able to access level 1:

So the fact that subscribers can’t see it shows it’s working. I suspect that are getting a blank page because you haven’t created a Membership Options Page, to which subscribers should then be automatically redirected.

Thanks Tim, appreciate you jumping in.

I figured out why my page was going blank…in my template I customized the php so that it would spit out the shortcode for the upgrade form if the user was a subscriber or level #0, here is the snippet:

echo do_shortcode(’[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps="" desc="$249 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" cc=“USD” custom=“localhost” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“249” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]’);

If I take out that snippet, the page loads for subscribers, if I make it live it doesn’t…so it’s something with how I am writing that in to the code. Is that the correct syntax to use for deploying the s2member shortcode in php?

Take a look at this: https://www.thoughtco.com/my-page-has-loaded-all-white-2694199

That’s good stuff right there man, again, much appreciated…I’ll get testing it out, bet it comes down to those dreaded single quote characters! :slight_smile: