Cristian, I emailed you about this also and after I emailed you, I figured out my problem, then sent a second email but forgot about the forum. What happened was, as you know and I have forgotten, that there is the free plugin and the Pro plugin both installed. I use a plugin manager system for updating dozens of sites. This site updated and I saw the DB errors, restored from a backup, and all was ok but had to stay behind on the old version of the plugin. I didn’t realize that the free version was updating but the Pro version was not. I was tricked into thinking the Pro version was some old version of the plugin replaced by the current active version. So I tested this manually, updating the free version BUT was never advised to also update the Pro version. The Pro version also says something like “This is not a normal plugin, the activation link/status on the left is not relevant.” This totally confused me and I thought I should be leaving the Pro version alone, like it was deprecated. Anyway, I went ahead and updated each separately and my DB errors went away.
SO… the problem was a mis-match of updating both plugins.
I am very sorry for the confusion this has caused you and others.