Update button missing in user edit by admin

For example when I (admin) edit some user info, like Custom Capabilities, then the button to save the changes is missing…and therefor I cannot save the changed user info anymore. Working with v170221 Pro / and WP Version 4.7.4. What to do?

Check for JavaScript errors on the admin page in question by pressing {F12} and then clicking the **** tab when the Developer console pops up. If there are errors displayed, please copy & paste them to your reply. (Please don’t use a screenshot as I have very poor vision and cannot usually get a screenshot to enlarge while leaving the text readable). Thanks in advance.

Hi, thanks for the reply… to be honest…I am not sure what you mean with
****tab ?

gr Gerard

If I go to console and then check “errors” then nothing appears.

If there are no JavaScript errors then either s2Member/s2Member Pro is not properly installed or you have a theme/plugin conflict.

Has s2Member/s2Member Pro ever worked properly or is this a new installation and it has never worked properly?

Hi Pat,

the installation used to work fine…after I upgraded WP and S2member it
stopped working.

gr Gerard

Since you updated both WP and s2M, then try to reinstall the WP itself, may be something is wrong in his files…

1 Like

I agree with @krumch. Try reverting WordPress first. If that doesn’t work, uninstall s2Member manually (via FTP). Then upgrade WordPress again and reinstall s2Member again via FTP.