Unsubscribe issues

Hey there. Has anyone experienced when their paid subscriber “unsubscribes”, that they can still log in and get full access to the restricted site? Our site is set up so that our paid members can see all content, and free members can only see the Home Page.

Looking for a fix for this.

Thanks!
Colette

So what role do the paid subscribers have when they “unsubscribe”?

The role would be that they can view our home page and still be on our mailing list.

We have an educational app review site. When they get a membership, they can view our entire library of reviews.

Sorry, but that’s not an answer to my question. I can’t help if you don’t answer it. So I ask again, what role do the paid subscribers have when they “unsubscribe”?

@S2Member_user The question what @KTS915 asks is “What level gets the unsubscribed user? Unsubscribes from Level2 (as example) and goes to which level?”

Thank you, Krum. Maybe this isn’t set up what Level they become. We have our developer custom code the subscription because we needed more functionality than S2Member would give us on restricting our content. Is there somewhere to set up the Level when they unsubscribe?