Two s2 sites/create coupon for one site that includes bonus from another?

I have two s2 pro sites
I want to create a coupon on one site that includes a bonus from the other site.
Can this be done?
How do I do it?
Thanks so much,
Christopher

I take it you are talking about doing this “automagically” somehow? There is no way to do this with s2Member without a lot of custom code. I’m not even sure it can be done if the coupon code is being redeemed on a registration rather than an upgrade of some type, since the User would have no account on the coupon code site.

Even with an upgrade, it would be difficult, but you might be able to combine creating a custom field sent with an API notification from the bonus site to the coupon code site with a shortcode that applies the coupon code automatically. The parameter coupon="25OFF" for example would apply the coupon code 25OFF to the form it is used on. Of course, there is nothing, except trust, stopping your Members from sharing the URL to the form. So this would not be something you wanted to do on a first registration since your potential loss is much greater. I’d definitely suggest setting limits on the use of an automatically applied coupon code.

The simplest solution would be to create a form or something on the site giving the bonus to issue a coupon code to be used on the coupon code site. Then create a matching coupon code on the coupon code site to allow that code to be used.

Never done coupons before so I`m learning.
Would I use *pass …in the query string of url leading to a check out
form *
to trigger the issuance of the coupon code?
Or would it be through a form that they come back to after registering?
Thanks again,
Christopher

Here`s the url and gift code from the offering site
https://poise.us/aw-advanced-bonus

[s2Member-Gift-Codes discount=“100%” quantity=“1” one_click=" http://actingwill.com/try-it-now"/]

Here`s the redeeming site code on the

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“1” ccaps=“try” desc="$5 USD / Yearly (recurring charge, for ongoing access to the try it now page)" ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“actingwill.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“5” rp=“1” rt=“Y” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“2” accept=“paypal,visa, mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“1” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]
When I click on the gift code it takes me to the page but I get this
message Sorry, your discount code is N/A, invalid or expired.

I`ve tried it with the singular also, but it makes no difference.

Any suggestions?
Thanks so much,
Christopher