[Thank you] One day free trial then one off charge paypal problem

hello all s2member buddies, seek for your kind advice

i recently changed my pricing structure to one day free trial then charge users for USD100 for say 30 days access

code:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps=“eng” desc=“Free One Day Trial Then USD100 For 30 Days” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.websitelink.com” ta=“0” tp=“1” tt=“D” ra=“100” rp=“30” rt=“D” rr=“0” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“url” /]

problem is, i see in the email paypal confirmation email, it says one day free then charge users USD100 every 30 days. I googled the forum and i already seeing rr=0, which suppose to means no recurring payment … so i am confused, will my users get charged every 30 days or not??

besides, i also see the users with no EOT date on her profile, will it only appear after the first charge happens?

thanks a lot for your time and help!!

it seems that the users EOT time is wrong…
users paid and first day free, it will add EOT time after 1 day, but the date is not 15 days later but 2 days later…

Hi John.

Yes, the rr=“0” makes it a non-recurring subscription. So after the trial it makes the charge and s2 ends the subscription.

Could you show me all the log entries related to this test you did? If you didn’t have logging enabled, please enable it and reproduce the behavior so we get the entries to help us understand what’s happening. WP Admin > s2Member > Log Files

:slight_smile:

1 Like