Test or Resend PayPal "Signup Confirmation Email"?

After months of customers’ complaints and much customer service time on my part, I have finally gotten smart and customized the Signup Confirmation Email to include much needed helpful step by step instructions (including a YouTube video) on how to navigate the unfortunately labyrinthian four step (!) WordPress process a person needs to go through from desiring access to my s2member private forum to actually enjoying the content.

Now I’m wondering how to test that email (send to myself) or resend it to an existing customer who has not registered yet?

Am I missing something or is there no capability to send that email for testing or on demand to a user needing it again (so I don’t have to do it all manually for them)?

Thank you in advance!

Tim

Why can not create a new testing user?

Krumch, Thanks for the reply.

I have done that, even figuring out how to generate a registration link that I can use to simulate what a new PayPal paid user would receive.

However, this does not give the full email content they would receive. Just the registration link.

Unless I’m missing what you mean about “new testing user” and that means some other “testing user” feature I’m not aware of. All I know to do is create the registration link and use it to create a test user from there.

What I’m hoping for is a way to test every step of the process starting with the “congratulations!” email, short of buying my own product with PayPal and then refunding it! Hope that’s clearer.

Sorry, my fault, seems where sleepy… Like now :slight_smile:

There is not a secure way to test the payment process with Paypal, except to generate a real payment. Set $0.01 as sum and do your tests. Do not use Paypal’s “sandbox” - it is buggy…