Terminate Stripe Subscriptions on EOT

Hi,

Love the plugin so far, but I have a question about terminating Stripe subscriptions using the EOT.

We have both annual one time payments, and ongoing quarterly payments setup. Both types of signups are set to terminate using a global EOT.

The problem we came across is that the Global EOT does not terminate the Stripe subscription.

Is there a way to terminate the Stripe subscription based on a global EOT?

Thanks!

Actually, “the magic” works backward: when Stripe (or other payment gateway) “tells” to s2M that subscription is cancelled, then s2M moves the member to L0. That’s because recurring subscriptions have no EOT set for members. Even you cancel the subscription with Stripe, s2M will keep the member until the time what he pay for passes. That’s because what you think don’t works.

If you need “global EOT”, it must be created with a custom code, as it don’t exists. Even in this case can not be recurring subscriptions, only “one time” subscriptions, and all they should finish at “global EOT” time. I can build that for you for a fee, if you want. Well, I may misunderstand something, so may need to ask questions etc…

Krum,

Thank you for your reply. I believe you have a good grasp on what we are
hoping to accomplish.

Can you please send us an estimated budget and timeline? We do have a short
timeline for this project and will need this project completed as soon as
possible.

Thank you,

Conner

Thanks Conner, will try to be fast.

Does that mean that s2 will never set an EOT for “at-stripe-canceled-subscription”? I tried it and thought it was a bug. I canceled a subsciption at stripe (cancel at the end of paid period). My expectation was that stripe sends an “subsciption-canceled” to s2m. And than s2m would set an EOT for that user/subscription to the end of the period.

What actually happens is that stripe sends an update to s2m but s2m ignores it. In the log file i can see:

[s2member_log] => Array
    (
        [0] => Ignoring this Webhook/IPN. The event does NOT require any action on the part of s2Member.
    )

Why is s2m ignoring the subscription cancelation? Of course the user should have access until the paid period ends. But no EOT is set. And thats exactly what the EOT is for isn’t it?