Stripe Testmode error... Please help! Will pay someone :)

Hello,

I am having a problem with integrating stripe. I have s2member pro. My developer added stripe to the form on my site: https://viragency.com/trial/

I added the right live API keys from stripe, but when checking out it continues to say that it is in test mode? I am using the LIVE API keys, so i dont get what is going wrong.

I read something about ssl problems that could cause this problem, asked my host, hostgator and they told me that my ssl is perfect.

Anyone, please help me…

By the way, i do have recurring payments… I am also having problems connecting paypal…

I used paidmembership pro before and there i had paypal as a gateway, could do it with normal paypal no problems at all. Now it seems as if that wont work with s2member and that i need paypal pro or something like that?

Can anyone help me with my stripe error and give me some clarification on paypal aswell?

Do you have s2Member’s sandbox mode on? See Stripe Options -> Stripe Account Details (near the bottom).

As for PayPal, that’s been asked and answered on here many times before, so please use the search function or the knowledgebase: https://s2member.com/kb/

Hello,

My name is Bartu and my website is; www.viragency.com

I am currently using, s2member and i added subscription payments to it. I am trying to add stripe as a payment method. Everything worked out fine, i got the live keys, triple checked them, they are good.
Added them to the s2member plugin where you can fill in stripe api keys. Everything done. SSL activated on my site.

When i try to checkout with stripe on my site, it keeps saying that i am in test mode. It shows a test mode sign in the top right corner… This is very weird because i am using an ssl, the right api keys and still it doesnt work.

Right now i am trying to figure out what the problem is. Is the problem at the s2member plugin or is there a problem with stripe? I have used stripe before with another membership plugin on wordpress and there it was working out just fine.
I contacted, stripe, they tell me that the problem is with the s2member plugin.

Btw, i dont have sandbox mode on, in the s2member plugin, and once again i got the right live api keys for stripe, tripled checked it.
Paypal i fixed. Now stripe needs to be fixed. I am getting desperate. It seems as if s2member is the problem right here…

Please, can anyone explain to me, what exactly the problem is, and how i can fix it?