Stripe Pro Forms All Messed Up

The formatting on the Stripe Pro Forms has suddenly become completely unuseable. The are odd field placements, unexpected drop-down selectors and no where to put the credit card info. The form asks for username/password even when a validated user is loading the form.

I am using the latest Avada Theme (7.5) but this is still broken in the same way when I turn off all plugins and use the WP 2021 theme.

See the issue in action here:

The shortcode used is:
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps=“upper_back_mobility_general_level_august_9th” desc="$14.00 USD / One Time (for 2 day access, non-recurring)" cc=“USD” custom=“” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“14.00” rp=“2” rt=“D” rr=“0” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” success="/video-classes/thank-you/" /]

This used to work! Is there anyone with some insight on this? Thank you!

@clavaque Can you offer any insight?

Exactly the same problem with our site:
Welcome Area of Members – online fiddle Lessons

I have updated .htaccess as per the instructions in Mod Security (Odd 403, 503, 500 Errors) | s2Member®
nothing changed.
or I’ve whitelisted the paths as " ^s2member/s2member-o.php " in Firewall Access Control.

Even I’ve disabled temporarily firewall, not seen any correction on credit card area.

Security Level is in High ( not * Paranoid )

Desperately we try to find a solution for the last 15 days.

Hosting company GoDaddy and Stripe supports are pointing s2member plugin.

Please help us on this issue.

Here’s the shorcode:
[s2Member-Pro-Stripe-Form level=“1” ccaps=" desc="$1 USD / Monthly (recurring charge, for ongoing access)" cc=“USD” custom=“” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“1” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” coupon=" accept_coupons="“0” default_country_code=“US” captcha=“0” /]

I’ve got it run now.

I’ve added this hack inside …/plugins/s2member-pro/pro-module.php

Hooks after loaded.	
add_action("ws_plugin__s2member_after_loaded", "s2_hacks"); 
function s2_hacks()
        $GLOBALS["WS_PLUGIN__"]["s2member"]["c"]["s2o_url"] = site_url("/");		

after this add_action hack, it worked.
But maybe a better solution can be implemented by plugin developers.

Bulent! You are a hero!!!

Thank you for sharing this hack. Yes, I confirm that it does work for my installation as well.

What a shame that the s2Member support/development team has left this issue unresolved. I imagine that this work around will be overwritten if a plugin update is installed.

@clavaque Please note this issue and address the fix needed in the next update!

1 Like

not to be overwritten during future plugin updates:
create a folder in in ../wp-content/mu-plugins if it is not there like

inside it create s2-hacks.php file and add the same code in it like

and comment the other code in …/plugins/s2member-pro/pro-module.php like this

as per instructions
thanks to Cristián Lávaque from

1 Like