Stripe Pro-form CSS file

Hi,
I’d like to change font-style of Stripe Pro-form but I can not find CSS file.
Where is it?

Hi Ryoko.

You may find this article helpful: https://s2member.com/kb-article/how-can-i-style-pro-forms-w-custom-css/

Let me know if you have questions. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help.

I tried this method but I could not change it. For example, I added the following css to /mytheme/style.css.

div.s2member-pro-stripe-form-description-div

{
font-family: “Hiragino Kakugo Pro W 3”, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro”, “Meiryo”, Meiryo, “MS P Gothic”, “MS PGothic”, sans-serif;
}

Is there any mistake in this?

1 Like

That looks fine to me. I just tried the selector in a pro-form and I could style it without a problem.

You can also try adding !important at the end of the style, although I didn’t need it in my test.

Thank you very much.
I wrote it like this, but it did not work.

#div.s2member-pro-stripe-form-description-div {
font-family: “ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3”,“Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro”,“メイリオ”,Meiryo,“MS Pゴシック”,“MS PGothic”, sans-serif, !important;
}

そうですか…

Could it be that the katakana and kanji doesn’t work in the CSS, or those names work in other styles you use? I’ve never had to use them myself.

Could you test with regular, western named fonts first to get it working first, and then add those fonts you want?

Did you try another style from your style.css file? Like color: red; for example. Just as a test.

And there shouldn’t be a comma before the !important. Although, like I said, it worked for me without this higher specificity, so the problem may be elsewhere.

color: red; did not work either.
It is working as specified in the Web Developer Consol, so it may be a problem with my theme.

1 Like