Stripe pop up form doesn't pop up

Hi,

I’ve had the following issue for 2 years now:

S2member Pro:

• Stripe pop up does not pop up (nothing happens when I click Add billing method)
  • Tax Location form does appear when it shouldn’t (tax set to 0)

Every time the plugin is updated I try it but I always encounter that issue so I revert back to the old version (Version 161129 + s2Member Pro v161129) which works perfectly.

The problem occurs in Chrome, Firefox, Android but Microsoft Edge seems to work fine.

I’ve tried disabling all other plugins and changing theme to Twenty Nineteen.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am afraid that with the new law coming in Sept using the old version of S2member might not be possible anymore…

Hi Anthony.

Thanks for reporting that. I’m suspecting that other sites are not seeing that behavior, and I haven’t seen it in my tests either.

Does the browser’s console show any problems?

I see you checked for plugin and theme conflicts and doesn’t seem to have resolved it… Do you have a must-use plugins maybe that you could try removing for a quick test too?

Did you test in a clean installation of WordPress to see if you can reproduce the issue there?

I would like to see the page where you have that problem, but obviously you don’t have it not working on your production site. If you can reproduce it elsewhere, much better if it’s a clean install of WP for this test, I’d like a link to it, please.

I look forward to your update. :slight_smile: