Stripe Integration - Paid Subscr. Gateway Issue

For some reason the Paid Subscr. Gateway setting in user profiles are not being set.

I have a stripe integration.

Currently, the box just stays empty. I’m having to connect it manually with the sub ID etc.

Any help would be great.

Manually right now is not doing anything. There is a hidden field in the database that you cannot create (most likely it isn’t created in your case either) and so you can just leave everything empty.

S2member really needs to drop looking into that hidden field for stripe subscriptions. It isn’t needed (see topic some months back regarding changing stripe account)

Are you getting this behavior only on some transactions, or all? Have you had any without the issue yet?

Did you verify that your Stripe integration is configured completely and correctly? WP Admin > s2Member Pro > Stripe Options

If you haven’t yet, please enable logging, reproduce the behavior, and show me the the logs you get. WP Admin > s2Member Pro > Log Files

:slight_smile:

We found the solution. It was actually a bug with our OP theme. We got it addressed. Thanks Cristian.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. I’m glad you sorted it out. :slight_smile: