Stripe Information has disappeared!

Please help me!

I have rearranged how my membership works and needed to move all of my members from level 3 to level 1.

I did this by going to USERS in Level 3, selecting them all and then clicking ‘Change role to’.

They all moved over successfully but now none of them have the Stripe info when I click in their user profile!

All of the paid subscriber gateway IDs and info have gone!! How do I get them back???

Do you have backups? If you don’t handle them yourself, ask your hosting, they may have one.

That’s very odd. You just changed the WP role when doing that, it’s a standard WP tool for user management, it shouldn’t affect any other fields.

I just did a test in my installation, adding values to those s2Member profile fields, and then changing the level using the bulk role editor in the users list. All the s2Member fields were left unaffected, as they should.

Could you create a test user and try reproducing the problem in your installation?

But whatever the reason, it’s important to recover that data. As Krum said, try getting your hands on a backup. Ask your webhost about it, maybe they keep one for you. Or do you have a backup plugin installed?