Stripe Checkout Form

Hi, I would like to customize my stripe payment form and add some information such as the fee and the accepted payment cards.

How would that be possible?

There are several threads on here about that, and the s2Member Knowledgebase also shows you how. Try searching.

I tried but the information I found was outdated.
The form should change from stripe or you sent the fields to stripe?

Hi again, I found the problem.

Maybe you didn’t understand the question.
I couldn’t find anything here or in the KB so I found the place in the code and changed it.
Please read more carefully.

I said that I want to customize my checkout form.
That means that I need to add for example the “label” attribute of stripe’s form.
That wasn’t implemented so please response properly.

Amazingly, I’m not a mind-reader. So why didn’t you say what you meant?

The rest of your response is laughable. There are plenty of threads on here about customizing checkout forms, as well as knowledgebase articles. Instead of criticizing others, you should improve your search skills.

Changing code in the plugin is never a good idea. It will get overwritten on every update.

Find me a thread that explains how to add custom label for the button Pay on stripe checkout form.

When I am addressing to support I have already try to find a solution through your not detailed knowledge base. That is the purpose of the documentation. If you have so many questions here on the support then your docs are bad.

Also the responses I found where from 2015!!
We are almost 3 years later…

As for the updates I will consider more to update…who knows what I will see then

Anyway thanks for your support and the waste of my time

I’m not your slave or servant. Nor am I a support rep. But I have answered questions on this topic on this forum this year. As I said, you need to brush up on your searching capabilities.

And I see you don’t even mention the Knowledgebase, which has articles with full instructions.

Anyway, thanks for giving me a laugh!