Stripe Billing Update Form Not Working

We’re having a problem with our Billing Update Form for Stripe not working. I’ve double checked the shortcode generated by the Stripe Pro-Forms page of S2Member to make sure everything is fine with it, and made sure to have the most recent version of S2Member Framework and Pro installed on the website.

The form itself is created on the page just fine, but when I go to click “[+] New Billing Method” then nothing happens. There are no JavaScript errors on the page, but I do have two errors in the PHP log:

[12-Mar-2018 04:01:24 UTC] Stripe Notice: Undefined property of Stripe_Customer instance: subscriptions
[12-Mar-2018 04:01:24 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function retrieve() on null in /web/content/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/src/includes/classes/gateways/stripe/stripe-utilities.inc.php on line 491

We have contacted Stripe about this and they have told us that this is an issue that S2Member needs to deal with.

Does anybody have a fix for this?

Our customers have been telling us that they cannot update their billing information because of this error.

Is the site alive? If so, give us a link.
Is there successful payments? If no, you may have problem with settings at your Stripe account.

The site is live, the link is: wpspellcheck.com

We’ve been getting successful payments for quite some time now, and have double checked with Stripe to make sure this isn’t a problem on that end.

OK, something must be changed. No recent updates of s2M, so can be a theme or plugin conflict, better check…

I doubled checked the theme and plugin. I tried disabling everything except S2 Member and the problem still persists.

Try to upload s2M files by FTP, to ignore changes in the files.

Did you resolve this? I’ve something similar occurring here.

https://forums.wpsharks.com/t/billing-modification-form-not-working-fearful/4309