Stripe and RBI Upcoming Changes and New APIs

Just received an email from Stripe stating that they will be changing the way they handle recurring payments beginning October 1. They state that they are releasing a new set of AFA compliant APIs for users of third party integrations that call the Payment Intents and Setup Intents. Just wondering if these changes will impact S2Member in any way?

2 Likes

I’d love to know that too!

Yes, that’s a very good point. I’ve love some clarity on that as well.

I have received another reminder from Stripe. Is this something we need to be concerned with? Here’s a link to the documentation…https://support.stripe.com/questions/guide-for-how-stripe-billing-users-can-comply-with-new-rbi-regulations-for-recurring-payments

So… Just as extra information (might be completely unrelated).

Today my Stripe form stopped working and I thought it was related to this issue, but then I found out Cloudflare’s Rocket Loader breaks the form (I had a temporary server issue and I reused one page rule to redirect my entire site, when I restored the deleted generic rule I didn’t recreate it properly).

I don’t know if that happened before or just now, but I felt you might know, just in case…