Standard redirect to query parameter for business directory

For login url and registration url. Thanks for the help.

Some explanation of what you are trying to do might be helpful here.

My apology. Working with Business Directory plugin. Works to a certain degree. The BD plugin requests support the wp standard redirect to query Parameter;- Login URL and Registration URL. I would assume its a URl or code to make BD independent from S2. Here’s the deal. BD works. I navigate a customer to web page to add a free listing. before they get to this listing, they have to login either on the front or the rear. When customer logins, info is received in the user queue, but when he is redirected back to login password says invalid. After posting I want him to login so he can change his info. My opinion, Now comes conflict S2member recognizes customer as a subscriber, (I Assume) not a paid member. I added a member worked fine. According to BD you need the code or redirect to bypass. lets see if we can figure this one out.Thanks

What do you mean the password comes up as invalid? Is this when creating a password or when logging in?

If they are logging in to add the directory listing, why do they need to log in again?

Hey Pat, its working I found a fix. Thanks.

1 Like