Specific Page/Post Access Links expiring

My client sold a number of specific page/post access links. She set the expiration to the maximum of 50 years, and I can see in the PayPal short code an expiration of 438291. However several purchasers have told her that their links are now resulting in an expired message. The page they see is very simple - a mostly empty page with a message up at the top.

Here’s the purchase link used for that:
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form sp=“1” ids=“1253,1246,1242,1250” exp=“438291” desc=“Your TriplePlay is available to you for a one-time fee of $14.99.” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.website.com” ra=“14.99” accept=“paypal” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“1” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” success="/tripleplay-purchase-complete/" /]

This is the primary problem. We don’t know how these could be showing up as expired all of a sudden.

The page DOES appear if I am logged in as admin.

She tried creating a Specific Page/Post Access link, as have I, but when that page loads we only get the page, not the posts that are included within it. You can see in the link above we have selected multiple items: both the page and the individual posts contained within. We are not able to select the individual posts when creating the Access Link. The page is restricted by Specific Page/Post. The individual posts are part of overall membership - should we also make them SPP-restricted? Can they be both? No, I think not, because it would then require a user be a member to view them, correct?

This is a secondary problem. The main issue is why users are suddenly seeing this as expired.

I figured out the latter problem. I was mistaken - we were able to include the individual posts along with the page, and once we did so they were all accessible via the access link.

The original problem still exists - why the links that should be valid for 50 years are showing as expired.

Hello again. Does anyone have any thoughts or further questions to help us determine why these links appear to be expiring?

Hello. Did you or anyone else ever figure out the issue? I am having the same issue. The link is set to expire in 30 days, but I noticed if I make an update to the page then the link no longer works. I realized this while testing it before selling my products.

I never did. And my client has since shut down her company so I guess I never will.

Interesting that making updates to the page is what broke it for you.

Thank you. Maybe someone else will respond here.