Single Page/Post Purchase Redirection Not Working

Hi all,

I was hoping to get some help ASAP - I need to sell access to a page. I’ve set-up the page under the restrictions, it shows up on the pro-form single page/post purchase in PayPal pro forms and everything works just fine - except when the payment goes through the page redirects to my Membership Options Page (which is a page to sign-up for a membership).

I’ve tried it both with and without the success= short code - and I still just get my sign-up for membership page.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you!

Have you followed this warning, given in s2Member’s admin pages?

Avoid Conflicts! Please be careful not to create a conflict with any of your other Access Restrictions. If you are going to sell Specific Post/Page Access you should enter specific Post/Page IDs that have not already been protected by other Restrictions (either directly or indirectly). In short, make sure that you haven’t protected any of your Specific Posts/Pages with Member Level Access Restrictions already. If you configure s2Member in such as a way, that a Post/Page requires both Membership Level Access and Specific Post/Page Access too, you will create a conflict. Customers that purchase Specific Post/Page Access would be unable to access the Post/Page without also having a Membership.