Single checkout form - multiple "products"

I am using s2 to sell access to digital media “products”. As such I have not just a few levels but many. Am I correct that I can not include more than one s2 checkout form on a page? If so is there anyway to have top level checklist buttons for user to configure desired product (s) then check out on one page (or some other workaround)?

Or can I configure what I want to sell on same or different page (regular shopping cart functions) > then checkout?

Hi Bob.

s2 doesn’t have a cart feature yet, it’s something I want to add in the near future.

It’s not impossible to custom code something, though… You could have ah HTML form with the options, maybe, with checkboxes, and submit that to the page with the pro-form, picking those selected items and dynamically adding them to your pro-form’s shortcode for the checkout…

As an idea of how to use variables in the request, to customize your shortcode, here’s an example of a dynamic shortcode using membership options page variables. https://s2member.com/kb-article/dynamically-generating-a-pro-form-using-mop-vars/

I hope that helps! :slight_smile: