Sign IN vs sign UP - HELP!

I’m having trouble figuring out how new users are created without me doing it manually. I’m using s2 on Wordpress and I have a sign in page but cannot for the life of me figure out how to make a sign UP page for new users. Ideally I’d like both links to be on the same page.

Help?!

The signup page is what s2Member calls the Membership Options Page (MOP). You need to create this page in order for s2Member to work. Anyone who attempt to login in without being a member will be redirected the automatically, and you can also set up regular links to the MOP so that anyone who has already decided that s/he want to signup can do so.

And, just in case you’re not sure, you can call this page the Signup Page (or anything else you fancy). Just because it’s the MOP doesn’t mean it has to have that name!

I do have an MOP page but all it has is sign in, there is no sign up function.

My husband did figure out the link for a sign up page where you can create a login vs sign up with one you already have and added it:

[give_login redirect=“http://66.172.27.62/wp-login.php?action=register”]
[insert_php] wp_register("Sign Up "); [/insert_php]

Problem now is the lovely membership form insists the fields are not all filled when they actually are and refuses to allow a new member to register.

We have it set up (to our knowledge) so s2 takes over the regular wp registration. Tried it with wp just in case and it didn’t help so we put it back.

You can register users with Pro forms (with s2M Pro), and this is the only “non-WP” way to register a user by s2M, what I know…

Ah that changes things. Looking for a free option as we launch the site.

Native WP registration form works too, compatible with s2M, but can’t set level at register time. Hope that helps.