Show Billing History for membership payments

Has anyone figured out a way to show member billing history so they can see a record of their previous payments?

I have a plugin created for that, in pre-tests yet. Please, anyone who wants it, when it is ready, put a message here, so I can update you.

1 Like

We’re very interested! Please let us know if you want a test guinea pig… you can try it on our dev site. @krumch

I’m interested as well @krumch!

I’m interested too.

Please, keep me updated.

I would be interestef too. Thanks

I’m very interested as well!

@krumch pls email me adina@napkinmarketing.com

@AgencyAZ @oyegigi @carlosmelero @akwendt @danb I am happy to announce tha plugin is ready and can be found at https://krumch.com/2018/06/10/kc-s2m-log/ Your questions, comments and requests are welcome.

thanks for letting us know @krumch! I noticed the screenshots aren’t working. Can you update that for us?

Thanks a lot! Fixed. I move the site to another server recently and seems to miss some pictures…

Also there is a new version, adding more statistics (not shown on the screenshots).

There is a new version of the “KC s2M Log” plugin, that comes with a new feature - now the log can be placed at any page with an usual WP shortcode. Thanks to @oyegigi for suggestion!

Hey @krumch - I am finally getting around to implementing your new shortcode feature of the plugin. Thanks so much for making it happen. I happened to notice, however, that it is displaying the shortcode data at the top of the page rather than where I’ve put the shortcode.

According to the WP API (https://codex.wordpress.org/Shortcode_API):

Output

The return value of a shortcode handler function is inserted into the post content output in place of the shortcode macro. Remember to use return and not echo - anything that is echoed will be output to the browser, but it won’t appear in the correct place on the page.

Fixed, thanks for head up! :slight_smile:

The new version of the “KC s2M Log and Invoice” plugin, with a new feature - invoices. And new name too :slight_smile: All the members now can view and print invoices for each registered payment. Thanks to James Bellanca for suggestion!