Short codes not displaying

at https://www.aboutwritingsquared.com/membershipoptions.html

S2member generates this shortcode for a PayPal button

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level=“1” ccaps="" desc=“Bronze Member / Pay only $5 per month” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“www.aboutwritingsquared.com” ta=“0” tp=“0” tt=“D” ra=“5” rp=“1” rt=“M” rr=“1” rrt="" rra=“1” image=“default” output=“button” /]

I’m using SeaMonkey to create my memberoptions page. I’ve entered it both on the wysiwyg portion of the page and again in the proper place in the html. Neither renders a paypal button.

I can get a paypal button with the php code and it works, but it displays part of the php code when someone checks out.

In short, I’m not able to create functioning paypal buttons… help?

And thanks.

Hi,
I don’t know SeaMonkey but the shortcode should work by being inserted as “text”.
Otherwise, in PHP, you must use the following syntax:

<?php do_shortcode("[s2Member-PayPal-Button level = '1' ccaps = '' desc = 'Membre Bronze / Payez seulement 5 $ par mois' ps = 'paypal' lc = '' cc = 'USD' dg = '0' ns = '1' custom = 'www.aboutwritingsquared.com' ta ='0' tp = '0' tt = 'D' ra = '5' rp = '1' rt = 'M' rr = '1' rrt = '' rra = '1' image = 'default' output = 'bouton' /]"; ?>

Note that you must replace all the doublequotes of the shortcode with simplequotes.
Thanks.

Brice/Seth, thanks… and I’m still not able to make this work. When I paste the short code in as text the whole shortcode code shows… not the paypal button. When I add the php either it doesn’t work or it shows part of the code after clicked.

What am I missing?

Do I need to generate paypal buttons through s2member or can I just create the buttons I need without using the s2member generator?

Or can you suggest something else? I’ve even tried another html editor… that doesn’t seem to help.

Thanks,

A