Setting up Trial Access & then Full Access

I already configured S2Member for normal access to my site after payment.

But now I want to change it a little bit and I don’t know the best way to do it. I would appreciate some pointers and help.

I want to offer 3 days of access for 1 cent. After 3 days, if they haven’t cancelled, the system would automatically bill them the full price of the membership.

So when they sign up for the trial, I would have already taken their card details, and then 3 days later, I would bill them the full amount (providing they haven’t cancelled).

Furthermore, during the trial period, I want to restrict access to certain modules within the members area. After the full payment has been taken, then they have full access.

So how do I set this up?
I think there are a lot of variables to consider like,

• Membership levels.

• Payment Button for Level Access

• I’m currently selling through JVZoo. They can accommodate the 1 cent trial, but can Paypal do that? Can I continue to do this with JVZoo and S2Member?

So what options do I need to edit and how should I set this whole flow up?

Appreciate the help,

JH

Any help on this issue?

JH

Not a word…looks like support/developers are on vacation…

This is not a support forum. It’s just a place for fellow users to help out if they can.

This as a part of the solution (from the old forum) might be useable:
https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/change-membership-level-after-trial-expire/index.html

You need to set up different levels, 1 is normal non-logged in and non-paying (demoted) users. level 2 is what you can use for the trial, then level 3 for full membership (or level 4 if you want to keep level 3 for something later).

The levels build on each other (as you may have read), so users in a higher level has access to everything below.