Setting up a funnel to a paid membership

I want to set up a funnel similar to the one currently uses on digitalmarketer.com. It would use the following steps:

1. Customer clicks on a link button on a landing page
  2. Next page has 2 sides with registration fields on the left and details of the free product they are getting on the right.
  3. When they click on ‘Next’ they are taken to a page that asks a question to start to build a profile.
  4. When they click on ‘Next’ they are taken to a page that asks another profile question.
  5. When they click ‘Next’ they are taken to another page that thels them their account has been created and is ready to activate (from email), and includes a sales page with button to take a 30 day free trial of membership site.
  6. When they click on ‘Next’ they are taken to a page that has the order form that gives them a free period of membership with the payment starting automatically at th end of the free trial. Therefore, they have to supply their payment details.

I would also like to have several other funnels as well, which I guess would all end up at the payment page under step 6 above.

I am a novice and have wasted hours watching YouTube videos trying to work out how to do this. All I can think of is to integrate another CRM for stages 1 to 5 above and then use S2member for step 6.

I plan to put a job on Upwork but I do not want to waste everybody’s time if it cannot be done. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how to do it, or where I might access some useful information on how to do it?

Thanks, Wayne

Thanks.

Hi Wayne.

I’m positive that it’s possible. You wouldn’t be the first one to want a multi-step registration process. A quick google search brings up several options: https://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+multi+step+registration

Some solutions are free. Others are paid, but most likely still cheaper than hiring a freelance developer.

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

I am trying to set up a sales funnel and I am interested in the final solution on this topic.