I want to set up a funnel similar to the one currently uses on digitalmarketer.com. It would use the following steps:
- Customer clicks on a link button on a landing page
- Next page has 2 sides with registration fields on the left and details of the free product they are getting on the right.
- When they click on 'Next' they are taken to a page that asks a question to start to build a profile.
- When they click on 'Next' they are taken to a page that asks another profile question.
- When they click 'Next' they are taken to another page that thels them their account has been created and is ready to activate (from email), and includes a sales page with button to take a 30 day free trial of membership site.
- When they click on 'Next' they are taken to a page that has the order form that gives them a free period of membership with the payment starting automatically at th end of the free trial. Therefore, they have to supply their payment details.
I would also like to have several other funnels as well, which I guess would all end up at the payment page under step 6 above.
I am a novice and have wasted hours watching YouTube videos trying to work out how to do this. All I can think of is to integrate another CRM for stages 1 to 5 above and then use S2member for step 6.
I plan to put a job on Upwork but I do not want to waste everybody's time if it cannot be done. Can anyone tell me if this is possible and how to do it, or where I might access some useful information on how to do it?