Separate Cancelation Request form

Is there a way of doing a cancellation request form? So if a user wants cancel a capability(eg product 1) they will click on a link to cancel. select which product to cancel. I will then receive an email with their name, ip address etc? Then, I will issue/revoke a refund.
I guess somehow to get the details from s2 member like shortcodes and use them in contact7 plugin?
I looked here https://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/authnet/package-filters/ but not sure where to put them.
ws_plugin__s2member_pro_during_sc_authnet_cancellation_form
do_action ws_plugin__s2member_pro_during_sc_authnet_cancellation_form
or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Possible, you will need also to delete the corresponding ccap. So you may just need a list with ccaps for the exactly member, and to put in the form the one s/he needs to cancel.

BUT, Note that s2M is a “membership plugin”, handles “memberships”, “access to the right info”, not “products”. Sure, depends what you mean as “product”…

Hi,
Thanks for getting back.
What I mean by product its the Custom Capabilities. eg course1, course2, course3 etc.

Did something simpler. User has to fill in the Subscription ID themselves. from there I can access everything. Maybe later when I have more time I’ll try to automate it. thanks for helping.