SEPA and Stripe with S2memberPro

Hi all, I have gone over to Stripe its great, and so is S2memberpro! Can anyone advise how to
create a SEPA gateway, I have been approved but need a tutorial how to connect it to S2memberpro.

A x

Hi, I sent you a PM.

It’s a shame the response to this question isn’t useful to anyone other than perhaps the original poster…

I would also like to know how (easily) SEPA (and iDEAL) payment options that Stripe handles are integrated with s2member. Are they just automatically available when using Stripe in s2member?

I see that this iDEAL plugin says it works with s2Member. https://wordpress.org/plugins/pronamic-ideal/

You could try it or ask them about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great. Thank you Cristián.

I hope it does what you need! :slight_smile:

This adds the possibility for Ideal One time payments - looks quite nice on the screenshot of s2member (cannot get to configure this without licence/actual Ideal gateway). Direct Debit authorizations or subscriptions via preset future amounts are not supported (not sure if Ideal supports this).
Full Stripe Sources support would be the much solution. But there are very few plugins/membership systems/carts besides woocommerce (and then plugins for it) that actually support Stripe sources. Some carts support Apple Pay and Google Pay/Checkout via Stripe sources - but no more.

1 Like