Sending WooCommerce users to different page after successful purchase

Hello all.

We are using the PRO version of S2Member as well as WooCommerce on our site.

When a user upgrades to different levels the process is working correctly where they are retuned back to our site and to the special S2Member page where they click a button to log in again.

However when someone purchased something from our WooCommerce store, I guess because of the PayPal PDT/Auto Return settings, it is also taking the buyers to this same S2Member page.

1.) How do I tell the system to redirect the traffic for all WooCommerce transactions to the normal WooCommerce return page and still keep this S2Member page for S2Member upgrades…???

2.) Under normal conditions when a member upgrades and comes to this S2Member page and clicks on the Login button to login back into our site, it takes them to their Profile page. Where is the setting for me to change that to a special unique page that they will be taken to when they log back in…???

Thanks a million in advance.

I think your best bet would be to set the return page at PayPal to the WooCommerce return page and use one or more custom thank-you pages for s2Member. See this KBA: https://s2member.com/kb-article/configuring-custom-return-urls-thank-you-pages-upon-success/.

Appreciate the response Pat.

Looking at that page that you sent, it seems like that is possible only when using Pro Forms. Unfortunately, we are using PayPal Standard buttons on our site.

We tried to use the success="" parameter with a unique URL for the PayPal buttons but it did not work for any of the upgrades, as it returned them to this same S2Member special page.

Any thoughts on this…???