Secure File Browser Error

I am ysing the secure file browser. It hasn’t been updated in a long time. This shows up in debug mode. I am not sure it if causing some of my critical errors, but can you check this code and see if it’s worrisome or not:

Deprecated : Function create_function() is deprecated in mysite/wp-content/plugins/s2member-secure-file-browser/class/psk_s2msfb.class.php on line 161

Hi Vincent.

It’s not our plugin, but I will see if something can be done about it…

That’s not an error, so it’s working, but it’s warning you about the deprecation. At some point PHP may drop it and then it will stop working.

:slight_smile:

I hope you can. I would hate to see this become defunct as it’s important in our usage of s2member. Maybe you guys can take it over.

1 Like

Yeah. :slight_smile:

For now, this fix may help you with that: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fix-for-create_function-depracated-in-php-7-2/

Unfortunately that just triggered more errors.

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘widgets_init’ - assumed ‘‘widgets_init’’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /mysite/community/wp-content/plugins/s2member-secure-file-browser/class/psk_s2msfb.class.php on line 160

Warning: Use of undefined constant ‘widgets_init’ - assumed ‘‘widgets_init’’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /mysite/community/wp-content/plugins/s2member-secure-file-browser/class/psk_s2msfb.class.php on line 161

(sames lines of codes replaced in the link)

Plus these now

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite/community/wp-content/plugins/s2member-secure-file-browser/class/psk_s2msfb.class.php:160) in /mysite/community/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6360

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite/community/wp-content/plugins/s2member-secure-file-browser/class/psk_s2msfb.class.php:160) in /mysite/community/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mysite/community/wp-content/plugins/s2member-secure-file-browser/class/psk_s2msfb.class.php:160) in /mysite/community/wp-admin/admin-header.php on line 9

Gotcha. Then just go back to how you had it. We’ll see what happens with it in the future.

:slight_smile: