s2Payments addon - full overview and statistics of received payments

Hi guys,

after launching a new version of our other s2member plugin (s2Emails - www.s2plugins.com/s2emails-plugin/) we are currently working on a new plugin that will allow you analyze all the payments made on your membership website.

• How much each s2member role earned during a particular period?
  • How much each CCAP made during a given time period?
  • Display list of all payments
  • Search for an individual payment by name, email

I already use this plugin in a beta version on my membership site, and it helps me to create invoices as I can set what custom columns I want to display in the list of payments.

For example, you will be able to display a similar graph of “number of payments” + “received money” as on PayPal, but also with all convenient filter options.

And more! I will keep this thread updated as the development continues. We will launch this plugin until April 29th. Right now we offer it for only 12 EUR as a pre-sale price.

www.s2plugins.com/s2payments-plugin/

Cheers,

Andy

We are getting there! Let me share some screenshot from our development of this plugin.

Display list of all payments on your membership site, use also the filter if needed:

Display all payments in a nice graph a la Paypal! View not only the amount of earned money but also the number of transactions.

Does it look pretty? No. But it will be! We already test it on our site (www.presta-theme-maker.com) and will “beautify” it soon.

Right now you can purchase this module only for 12 EUR in our pre-sale on www.s2plugins.com

S2Payments is officially online!

www.s2plugins.com/s2payments-plugin/

Filter all your payments by currency + date + name/IP + role + CCAP

And display them in “a la Paypal” graph!

Version 1.2.0 has been released!

We have fixed a problem with duplicated rows in the list of payments. (Thank you, Daniel)

This time you will have to manually upload this file:
s2-payment-notification.php.zip (1.4 KB)

into /wp-content/my-plugins/

Has anyone used this plugin? Any feedback? It looks great but would like to hear from users.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’m ready to help if you had any problem with the plugin or offer you refund.

Kind regards,

Andy

No problem! I have not bought it yet. Looking forward to trying it out.

Peace - Ryan

Hi Andy - I bought and installed your payment plugin as per your instructions. Is there a delay in payment notification? I received two recurring payments this morning and they have not shown up in the s2payment plugin screen. Is there something else that I need to do?

Thanks!

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for the purchase and sorry about the problem.

The payments should be displayed right away; there shouldn’t be any delay.

I will reply to your email that you sent me, I will check it.

Kind regards,

Andy