s2Member Pro user looking for subcontractor

Hello everyone, new to the forum here and to s2member. I have been very impressed with the plugin and the community behind it. I am looking for a subcontractor to set up the s2member plugin on a membership site with digital downloads. I am using Wordpress. I would like it to work alongside woocommerce (just for product display and looks, not checkout and cart). Files are stored on Amazon S3 servers, using stripe for payment gateway. Mostly will be utilizing shortcodes to hide downloads / up sales / sign up form content. I am designing the site, so that expertise is not needed.

Here is the model:

Basic Subscription - $29/month or $290/year
Download basic files of the product.
Download cap, 20/month with rollover of previous month’s download.
Purchase “premium files” for an additional cost - $99/clip (which is a hook for the Premium Sub.)

Premium Subscription - $49/month or $490/year
Download Premium files (same product as basic, just with more files in a zip)
60 clip cap with rollover.

Upgrade annual subscription at automatically pro-rated rates

Auto-renew monthly or annual subscription.

If you have any questions please contact me via PM. If interested, send me a proposal/hourly rate and examples of your work with s2member.

Thank you.

No responses? I will pay $40/hour. Let me know if there are any takers, please just PM me.

Try contacting @krumch directly by PM. I don’t know whether he’d be interested, but much of his work is public and so easy to see and evaluate for yourself.

I’d Like to give you a quote to do your s2Member as a subcontractor but cannot find a way to PM you! Mods, please enlighten.

In case you need pro-rates, here is a plugin.