s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form for register and let BUY NOW to a new member (as subscriber, NOT LEVEL 1,2,3,4) using CCAP

I need a pro form that let a non registered person, to register and buy now through paypal to get only CCAP access.
I tried an example like bellow
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="*" ccaps=“music” desc=“musica $0.01” ps=“paypal” lc="" cc=“USD” dg=“0” ns=“1” custom=“site_name” ra=“0.01” rp=“1” rt=“L” rr=“BN” accept=“paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo” accept_via_paypal=“paypal” coupon="" accept_coupons=“0” default_country_code="" captcha=“0” /]

But, it didn’t let the person to register/buy. It said: " You must login before making this purchase".

I change the “*” from the form to level=“1”. And now it let the person to be registered and make purchase.
But here, the problem is that I see the user now is level 1. I dont’ want the user to be level 1 since I’m not selling any recurring subscription and levels 1 to 4 are for theese purposes, I want the user to be registered as “SUBSCRIBER” which I think is level “0” but also be able to purchase a CCAP through buy now feature (for only pay once).
I also tried by changing the pro-form to level=“0” but it showed me an error.

Is there a way to achieve my goal? What can I do to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

S2member only works on logged-in users. By default a user logged into WordPress is given a role of Subscriber. S2Member Level0 is Subscriber.

So structure your pages so that users register and then then buttons become visible for them to purchase products. Use the Capability (Buy Now) Forms (so your original button with level=’*’ would work). The button should work if the user is registered / logged in.

Remember…s2member is not a shopping cart. It is designed to charge to protect content NOT to sell products. You can set up you pages to use s2member to sell products but the flow is not the same as a shopping cart.

With s2member you need to be logged in before you trigger any s2member purchase options.

Thanks for response.
Well Actually S2members not only works on logged-in users. If you use a s2member pro form like bellow
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level=“1” ccaps=“music” … ] s2member works on non registered members, they can register and buy at same time (which actually is the purpose for choosing to upgrade to s2member pro forms). But the problem is that s2member let a non member to become a member (through paypal buy now form) only as the example; the new member forcely must become level 1,2,3 or 4. If non member can register and buy now and become level 1,2,3 or 4 (using pro form, buy now). Why s2 member doesn’t let register and become level 0 (using pro form buy now). It doesn’t make sense for me. Is there a way to make it work as I expect or not?

You are correct in that the user registers and buys in one step at Level1+…the point is…they need to be registered.

S2member reserves Level1+ for paying buttons but you wanted them to stay at level0 (Subscriber). So I pointed out that you can accomplish that by having users register before they get offered “buy” buttons.

PayPal-supplied “Payment Buttons” allow purchase without registration but they are not recognized by s2member. See https://s2member.com/kb-article/s2member-pro-forms/#toc-ec062c38