S2member pro not activated

Hi,
S2member pro purchased 2 days ago would not activate. Neither the pro Widget is visible nor the functions such as [s2Member-Login /], [s2Member-Summary /] , and [s2Member-List enable_list_search=“yes” /].
s2member itself has been working fine for months, [s2Member-Profile /] is OK.

I cant find what I missed in the installation:

• S2member (pro) shows in the dashboard plugins list
  • the set up is wp-content ->S2member ->plugins -> s2member ->S2member-pro ->pro-module.php

I am running WP5.02, S2member in french, S2pro in english(can i swith to french?)
Didier

Hi Didier. Bienvenue :slight_smile:

S2member pro purchased 2 days ago would not activate.

• S2member (pro) shows in the dashboard plugins list

If you see “Pro” mentioned in the s2Member admin menu, then Pro is active.

Neither the pro Widget is visible nor the functions such as [s2Member-Login /], [s2Member-Summary /] , and [s2Member-List enable_list_search=“yes” /].

Where are you looking for these? They won’t show up automatically on the front-end of the site.

I look forward to your update. :slight_smile:

Hi Cristian, thanks for your help.

Yes pro does show up.
When I use [s2Member-Profile /] in a page / post it works fine.
When I use [s2Member-Login /], [s2Member-Summary /] , and [s2Member-List enable_list_search=“yes” /] in the same location, they do not work.

For the widget I look at WordPress Dashboard → Appearance → Widgets → and the s2Member Pro Login Widget does not show up in the list.
Didier

That’s odd.

I tried them all in my installation right now, and they worked just fine.

Can I have a look at yours? You can message me privately the login credentials if you’d like me to review what you have there.

I made you an admin on the site. Did you recieve the credentials?
I send also a private mail but it bounced back.
Didier

No, didn’t get it… Message me here. Click on my avatar, and then on the “Message” button.