S2member pro - future start date for a recurring monthly subscription with discount

I read the KB article (https://s2member.com/kb-article/specifying-a-future-start-date-for-a-recurring-subscription-aka-custom-eot/) but the whole example relates to annual recurring subscriptions. I need to be able to collect customer payments now for limited seating registration but wait several weeks to actually start charging them a recurring monthly subscription.

To add a wrinkle when the charges start I need the first charge to be 50% off the full monthly recurring charge. If anyone can assist me I would great appreciate otherwise I may have to outsource to a developer.

Well, I am a freelance developer as well… :slight_smile: Try this: create a button/form with “trial period” of “several weeks” with 50% of the monthly subscription, and create a monthly subscription too, in the same button/form. This way you charge 50% at the moment of payment, then first monthly payment will be after your trial period.