S2member Pro Additional User Levels Not Allocated in Pro-Form

Hi,

I’m having a problem that I didn’t know I had until now. I’m running s2Member Pro on a multisite setup, and have created several additional membership levels, up to 7.

I’ve created a series of pro-forms for new users to sign up accordingly. However, beyond the standard 4 levels (5 and up), users can register successfully without a hitch, but they are not allocated to the respective role in the administrativer side. They appear in the system as having “No Role”.

As far as s2member recognises, the levels are available, but it seems they are not recognised by Wordpress, as the additional roles are also unavailable as an option if I try to manually change a user’s role.

The “define(“MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS”, 7);” line is situated at the top of wp-config after <?php

Haven’t been able to find anything online about this issue, so I’m at a loss right now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi Trevor.

Not sure what’s causing it, but you could try resetting the roles/capabilities. WP Admin > s2Member > General Options > Membership Levels/Labels

You can also install the User Role Editor plugin to review what roles you actually have in your WordPress. https://wordpress.org/plugins/user-role-editor/

I hope that helps. Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile: