S2member preventing Dropbox uploads in Gravity Forms

When I have s2member activated, my gravity form with dropbox integration does not upload to my dropbox account. When I deactivate s2member, it works fine. Is there a setting that I’m missing somewhere that would cause this or is there a conflict that anyone else is aware of that would keep dropbox from working?

According to Gravity Forms support:

This is the last Dropbox logging statement in your log during submission when there is a file to send to Dropbox:

2017-06-23 10:01:44.501167 - DEBUG --> GF_Dropbox::maybe_process_feed_on_shutdown(): Sending processing request for feed #18.

That line is showing a request to process the feed is being posted to the wp admin. There should be other logging statements after that showing the WordPress admin-post.php starting to process the request as well as processing the individual files.

The absence of these additional logging statements tell us that something is preventing the WordPress admin-post.php from processing the request. Have you tried running a conflict test? https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

The conflict test proved that it’s a conflict with s2member.

Thanks!